Can we start our career with Salesforce? Can a fresher enter this field after graduating?
One of the biggest challenges is getting jobs after graduation and even more difficult is when students are not persuaded in the Campus Recruitment Drive. As fresh graduates don’t get a job, they either go with MBA (MBA is a prestigious course, but CAT ranking plays an enormous role) or opt for advanced programming courses such as SAP or Oracle by paying copious amounts and join IT, BPO jobs or some other profession.
Recent college graduates are completely confused about their future and career goals. You might be stuck in a dilemma between starting your career and pursuing further education. You might want to do your post graduation before you start working. Or maybe you really want to get to work, but you’re confused about your career plan.
Unfortunately, there is no shortcut for this problem. Everyone’s journey is different. Eventually, you will be able to figure out things but you’ve to be alert. In the meantime, learn new things, join in organizations, research new things, look for popular professions among previous graduates, and search for new jobs constantly. Eventually, something will come up.
Graduating from college is a huge accomplishment! But as with any life transition, it comes with its share of challenges, when we look into the recent survey that has been taken recently only 7% of engineering graduates are employed, rest of them are still unemployed. Have you ever thought the reason behind this? Some of the reasons are listed below take a look at it.
• The problem with the Indian Education System, and it seems that the objective of the engineering board in every stream is the same.
• 80% of the students in India are graduated from private colleges with no placement assistance
• Most of the universities in India don’t follow a proper curriculum and it differs completely across institutes and colleges
• Most of the Indian University syllabus does not follow practical education rather they are more focused on theories.
For example, If you take computer science/information technology stream the syllabus hardly covers any of the programming languages like Python, Java, R etc. which is their core part.
• 80% of the students who graduate from private colleges in India lacks technical skills or don’t have much awareness of current technological advancements
• Many are not aware of the tools and technologies that covers 70% of shares in the market.
You need to step into next stone, as time strikes-you should be aware of the real-time technologies and should be able to gain a piece of better knowledge about the world, technology, innovations and much more.
Every fresh graduate should be updated when it comes to technologies. You may know that every new idea, however small, has been implemented when we talk about these smart technologies which have become an inevitable part of our life. I should point out the trending one in the market which is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software Salesforce. Salesforce is a booming industry, with less competition, vast technology and always declaring something new in the market all the facts. The factors associated with Salesforce prove that opting for Salesforce is a good decision and can give you a substantial growth in very less tenure.
Therefore, the best course of action I would suggest for freshers is Salesforce. Before jumping into this course, you should have a brief idea of 4Ws: What, Why, Where and When. Let’s take the 4W’s concept and move on.
Salesforce is a very strong and diversified community. There are thousands of professionals to help and guide you globally. You would have a great platform to express your talent, hard work and commitment. Once you get your attention, many recruiters would eventually come to you it would be a big wake up call in your career.
If one can define the Salesforce in a sentence, one can say that Salesforce is the leading customer success platform and a CRM company at a global level. Salesforce was ranked as the largest customer success program with various characteristic listed below-
The answer to the above question is quite simple. Firstly, Salesforce is a hot topic right now and it will probably show tremendous growth in the next 10 years.
So let’s see in a glance that what all are the benefits of being a certified Salesforce professional-
• Salesforce certifications help you to highlight your profile.
• Half of the IT companies aspire to be Salesforce partners to achieve their goal and for the growth.
• Salesforce certified people are high in demand.
Suppose if a company is hiring you, there would be many roles available for you in the market.
Some are as follows:
• You can do UAT testing after a little training.
• You might be preparing data sheets to do data loads.
• You can also be used to prepare reports after formal training.
• If you are a programmer then you might be asked to write small pieces of easy codes to support developers.
Once you are skilled with hands-on experience you can make your way for the future as :
• Salesforce Developer
• Salesforce Administrator
• Salesforce Architect
• Salesforce Consultant
• Salesforce Project Manager
• Salesforce Business Analyst
Let us have a look at Salesforce in numbers and why you should go for Salesforce training and certifications.
Today, Salesforce provides you with the correct path from idea to app development. The interesting part is that you can focus on core development activities of your app, not the infrastructure as it is taken care of by the salesforce itself. Obviously, it ends up in saving time and money savings at the end.
● Salesforce CRM systems can be deployed much faster within weeks.
● In Salesforce, you have to focus only on app building, not the infrastructure, this is the reason why it is affordable for the companies.
● Salesforce is easy to use where you don’t have to spend a lot of time learning, but you can quickly generate meaningful business insights.
● Salesforce CRM is effective because it is highly customizable (point and click solutions) based on business needs and requirements and converts lead to customers too.
What does salesforce offer?
Salesforce provides a group of CRM products or services that are designed to better and more efficiently fit into an organization. In order to have access, it is a set of IT services, such as IT development, internet deployment, etc. Some of the most popular cloud services and Salesforce products include-
● Sales Cloud
● Marketing Cloud
● Service Cloud
● Community Cloud
● Analytics Cloud
● Salesforce App cloud
Choose Salesforce for an Excellent Career
Salesforce certification is one of the main ways for freshers to prove their pertinence before they face the interviewer. Salesforce plays an important role in the industry so as the demand for the Salesforce geeks admins, developers, business analysts etc. If you are a certified person then first preference will be given to you, for any organization either Salesforce customer/user or Salesforce service provider. It’s a booming technology and for the upcoming 20 years, it will continue as it is. Its exponential growth has already been projected in Cloud Computing and Analytics for the upcoming 20 years.
There could be many roles for fresher salesforce in an organization if the company is ready to hire you. You can be used to perform basic administration tasks to support developers as instructed by a senior.
If I want to give you an overview of the jobs in demand, then I can divide it into four major categories.
● SALESFORCE ADMIN
● SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
● SALESFORCE CONSULTANT
● SALESFORCE ARCHITECT
The Salesforce domain offers programmers or non-programmers an equal opportunity. You can become a Salesforce Platform developer with programming skills and a salesforce data analyst / functional consultant with non-programming skills. As this technology needs 20% code and 80% clicks to build applications.
Today, there are plenty of companies who are ready to invest in the Salesforce to promote business growth. This is the reason why they are ready to provide good CTC to skilled Salesforce professionals. In the coming years, the number of Companies who are planning to adopt Salesforce will also grow and opportunities will increase for the aspirants.
Clearly, Salesforce has the capacity to change your career graph completely. You can always take your career to greater heights with the requisite skills, technical knowledge, and certification. Today, when industries need data safety and storage in the Cloud, Salesforce developers are just the perfect option to get this job done.